30.12.12

kalo kamu bukan 'the one'

belom lama ini, yaa sebenernya lumayan lama sih . hah ? lanjut belom lama ini, kan hp gua bisa shuffle tuh mp3-nya *ini bukan shuffle dance* nah, terus dia muterin if you're not the one. he'eh lagunya daniel bedingfield . gua juga lupa sih kapan masukin lagu ini, soalnya ini kan lagu lama yak ? 

halah, intinya sih begini haha : pas keputer lagunya, 'kok enak ya?' ini baru dari segi musik . pada saat itu gua cuma apal bagian reff-nya dan menurut gua biasa aja, ga terlalu 'ngena' . trus gua ulang-ulang deh tuh lagu-nya . sampe akhirnya gua mulai jatuh cinta *SAMA LAGU-NYA* *telat banget* :p
trus trus trus gua cari deh tu lirik-nya . DAAAANNNNN................ that's soooooo us ! *apa deh* atau sebenernya so me kali ya ? issshhhh ga enak diketiknya haha

well, pada sabtu malam ini *yeah, this is satnite* *zonk satnite* *selingan* *enough* *jadi galau kaaaaaaaan* 
ke mana tadi ? 
oiya gua mau share liriknya... haha ga penting banget ya ? tapi beda ! mau gua modifikasi biar 'lebih gue' 'lebih kita' deh *terserah* 
*siapin hati* *tahan di tenggorokan*

sebenernya gua mau kasi official MV-nya tapi kok ga nemu yak ?
kalo gitu langsung aje ! cekidot


If you’re not the one then why did my soul feel glad that day?
If you’re not the one then why did my hand fit yours that way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I'll never know what the future brings 
But I know you're here with me now
We’ll make it through 
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my husband?

I don’t know why you’re so far away 
But I know that this much is true
We’ll make it through 
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

‘Cause I MISS you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I could stay in your arms




0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

kita dan kami Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea